Google Play Music has a storage of 50000 songs which you can play from both desktop and your mobile phone. First of all, make sure that you have installed Google Music Manager on your computer and Google Play Music on your mobile phone. After opening the programmed log into with your Google Account and then you have to select the location of the music you want to upload and our upload will start in seconds. To use iTunes for Android mobile, here I have two methods, we’ll talk about it later.
With the Google Play Music app on your phone, the desktop version will automatically sync and then it starts appearing in MY LIBRARY. It will take a long time if you are uploading a large collection of songs but you have no need to connect your phone to the computer physically. If you want to listen to music via Google Play Music you need a data connection or Wi-fi. So, here is the iTunes for Android methods.
Recommended: What Song Is This? Identify Songs Online
Transfer iTunes to Android with iSyncr:
There are many apps available on Google Play Store for transferring your iTunes music to your Android phones. iSyncr is the most efficient and simplest of them.
- To start the transfer, connect your phone to the computer via USB cable.
- Open the iSyncr desktop app.
- It will automatically open a window asking you that what files you want to sync using your device.
- Tick the box next to iTunes.
- Click Synchronise iSyncr.
After following these steps iSyncr will transfer your iTunes files to your phone.
Transfer iTunes to Android via USB:
You can transfer iTunes to Android phones using a simple method that is via USB cable.
- Connect your phone to PC using a USB cable.
- After connecting the phone to your PC open Windows Explorer and locate the iTunes folder on your computer.
- Drag and drop the selected files to your device’s music folder to copy these files onto your phone.
- The music will be available on your device once the transfer has completed.
This is the simplest method to transfer your files but it can limit the space of your phone or microSD card. And the only ways to use iTunes for Android.
Share it with your friends! 🙂