Find Phone Location Using Android Device Manager
So to discover or find your wireless simply follow these straightforward advances:
- First of all, go to the play store and install the Android Device Manager.
- After this go to settings-security and Device heads and check the application to enable.
- Open your app for the first time, it will ask your Gmail account, just fill in that with your password.
- Presently if your PDA gets lost whether it’s location is off.
- Go to Google and search for the Android device manager and open the first link.
- Now, login with similar accreditations of Gmail you utilized in that application.
- Now, simply follow your PDA location and it additionally gives some element to ring your phone, lock with the new secret word, and eradicate your phone information.