- Use the default hide option.
- Use third-party software.
- Use CMD to hide files completely.
Do you have a mysterious nature and this likewise occurs with your processing information and substantially more with these sorts of things? Everybody needs their files to be sheltered and avoided other people who need to follow theirs. So, here are the best three different ways to hide files and by concealing your significant files and envelopes effectively inside certain seconds with the information on programming.
We should examine the ways for hiding files like an ace with a fast progression.
#1 Normal Folder Option
- Open My Computer from the Desktop.
- Now there is an organize option in the upper left side of the screen, go to Folder and search option.
- Here you will discover a view tab and choices for concealing your files.
- You can just hide your files by right tapping on them, properties, and select Hidden.
#2 Using Third-Party Tool
#3 Using CMD – Complete Hide
- Open Command Prompt from the Start menu.
- Now go to the area of your record you wanna hide or essentially give the area in Command Prompt running the command cd. ( You can likewise utilize move to open the cmd at any area)
- Type this command: attrib +h +s +r “and the file name”.
- Now, if even the show hidden folders in the organize option is enabled, your files will be covered up.
- On the off chance that you need to recover your record, type: attrib – h – s – r “and the file name”.
NOTE: Open cmd as “run as administrator” consistently in light of the fact that a few orders not work.