- Use third-party software.
- Use an aux cable.
Smartphone As A Mic
There’s a great site called Wireless Orange that has all that you need so as to get moving. The program is called Wo Mic. It requires a Windows program, a driver and an Android app to be installed, however, these are all light downloads and won’t expend a lot of space.
There is an exceptional variant of the app available, which offers better audio quality, however, for general purposes, the free one will do fine and dandy.
- Simply go to the Wireless Orange website and download both the drivers and programs from that webpage.
- Presently after installing the drivers and the program simply run the program from your PC/laptop.
- Now, install Wo Mic for Android from the play store on your gadget and run it from that point.
- Now, press Start on the app. At that point, on the Windows program, go to Connection > Connect…, select your association type, at that point hit OK. That’s it! You’re all set.
What you need is only an AUX Cable and your smartphone with your PC/laptop ready formic jack upheld.
Presently put one side of the cable to your smartphone and the other to your PC/laptop mic jack port. Presently install an app called Microphone, available on play store, presently simply click the microphone symbol, it will turn red, it means it had started.
Here, head to properties of your sound in your PC/laptop by right-tapping on the speaker symbol in the framework tray and head to recording gadgets
Simply enable it by right tapping on the FrontMic alternative.