As our work environment gets more portable thanks to highly functional mobile devices, having the most fantastic tools on your mobile device to make it simpler to work anywhere becomes increasingly essential. When it comes to document processing, this frequently entails the use of apps that are intended to make workflow more efficient. One such resourceful application is to convert photos to PDF.
Apps that can be used to manage PDF documents, specifically apps that can convert files to PDF, are frequently utilized in the case of PDF. As a result, you may have a document image on your mobile device that you’d like to convert to PDF. It’s simple to do with photos to PDF app like what we’ll show you in this article.
How to Convert Photos to PDF on iPhone
Using Files App
You may easily convert your photographs into portable document formats as long as they are in the file manager software. Follow these steps below to do so:
- Open the Photos app and navigate to the image you wish to convert to a PDF file on your iPhone or iPad. Select a single image and click the Share button in the bottom left corner to convert it to a portable document format.
- Choose the ‘Save to Files’ option in the sharing sheet and choose your preferred location. Hit the Select option in the top right corner, then tap the Share button -> Save to Files -> preferred destination if you want to convert multiple photos.
- Now open the Files app and go to the image’s location. Then, from the context menu, long-press on the image and select Create PDF.
- After you’ve chosen your photographs, go to the bottom right corner of the screen and hit the three-dot ‘More‘ button, then select the Create PDF option from the context menu.
Using Printer Option
- Select the image you wish to convert to a PDF document in the Photos app on your iPhone. Then, in the sharing sheet, hit the Share button in the bottom left corner and select Print.
- Pinch out the photo preview (with your fingers) to convert the image to a PDF file. This is exactly what you’ll need to do to turn the image into a PDF.
How to Convert Photos to PDF on Android
Apart from the methods we’ve just shown you, there are multiple apps that will let you do so too. Using these apps is much less complicated and they get your conversions done within minutes! Moreover, these apps can be used for iPhones as well!
Abel2Extract PDF Converter
Abel2Extract PDF Converter is an easy-to-use PDF converter app for Android that lets you convert images to PDF. It’s also quite handy for converting various types of files to PDF, and it’s quick. The fact that you don’t need an online connection to convert an image to PDF is one of your favorite aspects of this program. In addition to this, there is no restriction to the size of the file you can convert.
- It does not require the use of an internet connection.
- Multiple file kinds, including Word and Excel, can be converted to PDF.
- It’s effortless to use.
- To see the converted PDF file, you’ll need to download and install a PDF reader.
- You may not be able to convert several files to PDF without difficulty
To begin your conversion you can simply click the “plus” icon and import the files, after importing select the format you wish to convert your file to. Once done, the app will convert your file
Doc to PDF Converter
This software is a highly utilitarian one since it allows multiple kinds of file conversions in a single place! You need not install multiple apps for different file conversions, you can find it all in one place! Like other apps of this type, it is fairly simple to use and browse. One of the nicest features of this program is the ability to email the converted PDF file directly from the app.
- It has a highly user-friendly UI.
- It is quick and simple to send the converted PDF through email.
- It can only convert JPG files to PDF and does not support any other picture formats.
- It might not be appropriate for converting several photos to PDF.
CamScanner is an Android software that lets you convert any photograph to PDF for free. Images on the device or photographs of documents are also acceptable. Users may also take images of documents, trim them, and then convert the image to PDF using the app. Further, you can easily share the PDF file from the share options found within the app
- Free to download.
- You can make changes to the image before converting it to a PDF
- Albeit its many advantages, it might not be the best option for converting many photographs to PDF.
Using Websites – Quick Way to Convert Photos to PDF
Apart from these apps and in-built functions, there are various websites that allow you to convert images into PDF files for free. Of course, these are common for both iPhones and Android phones. SmallPDF, iLovePDF, freePDFconverter, and PDF2go are popular websites that offer conversion of Jpg to PDF files.
- Web Page As PDF: How to Download Any Page as PDF (Wiki)
- How to Export Outlook Messages to PDF Quickly
- How to Download Aadhaar Card (eAadhar) Online
Today we took a look at some trustworthy apps and websites that can help you to convert photos to PDF with ease. iPhones have built-in software to get the job done, while in the case of Android, you may need to install third-party apps for the same. We hope this article helped you understand the different ways you could convert your photos to PDF on your android or iOS device.