You may be visiting any website or an eCommerce website and you wanna save that web page for some other time.
All most all web programs give you the validity to download web pages.
In any case, that is the conventional method to download any web page.
Indeed, there are numerous configurations you wanna save any sort of substance. One such organization is PDF.
You can save web pages as PDF.
Or on the other hand, then again, you can say that you can change over any page into a PDF record.
Whenever you have made and downloaded that PDF record, you can alter the PDF document as you need.
Thus, today, I am going to show you the fast method to download any web page as a PDF document.
Withing a simply click you can download any web page with any web program (basically Google Chrome and Firefox).
Convert Web Page into PDF File
To make it really quick, make sure you follow the steps below:
- First of all, go to Chrome Web Store from here.
- Here, look for the “Save as PDF” expansion. Or then again download straightforwardly from here. (For Chrome | For Firefox).
- Now, download and install the extension (add-on) for Chrome and Firefox (whichever you use).
- You’ll see the augmentation symbol on the menu bar on the upper-right half of the program.
- Now, go to the page you want to save. For example, you want to save our YouTube to MP3 Guide.
- Here, let the page load totally and click on the extension icon.
- You’ll see that the symbol begins running(the vertical bars). What’s more, your web page will begin downloading as a PDF document.
- At the point when you’ll open it, the web page will be downloaded as a PDF record file.
In this way, you can see that the website page has been saved(downloaded) locally in PDF format.
This little trick is useful in making notes or records on the web. The best thing about it is that it saves all connections, photographs, recordings, and so forth from that specific web page.
It could be any web page, either a YouTube page or Wikipedia page or an eCommerce website page of items you wanna purchase.
If you like the trick and want more, subscribe to our newsletter, and don’t forget to share it with your friends!