We know that we all hate to enter our authentication details like Username and password every time when we Browse some of the online social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and browsing websites like Gmail, Yahoo, or any other websites. Some of the websites provide us an option like save passwords or remember me, if we click on that particular option it will save our password internally in the cache memory and the username is sessions. Whenever we browse the website it auto- remind the username and password which is a time-saving process for the users.
Some of the modern browsers will provide password saving option but few websites disable this option and don’t allow to save the password because of their security problem, in this situation we need to forcefully enter the password every time to open.
How to Force Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox to Save Passwords
Force the Browser to Remember Password
We know that IE, Chrome, and Firefox are the three popular web browsers.
- Open your Internet Explorer web browser.
- Go to the menu bar and click on the “tools” option.
- Under the “general” uncheck the box here we find “Delete browsing history on exit” then click on “OK”.
- Here we have an advantage after browsing here your password will be saved at the same time your browser data will be erased.
- Next, click on the “Content” tab there you find the Autocomplete section click on the settings button. You can select whatever you want to make the browser to remember. Find the appropriate boxes for the specific option to remember the username and password.
Already we know that Firefox by default offers to remember your passwords. Here we discuss how to enable password remembering the feature in Firefox.
- Click on the “Tools” option
- Go to the privacy tab and search for the “Firefox will” settings and choose “Use custom setting for history” from the menu.
- By this process, a new section opens and make sure that remembrance from history is checked.
- Now examine the check box to clear history when the Firefox browser is closed. If it is unchecked it is fine, if checked click on settings and assure in the new window that the “saved passwords are not checked.
- In a simple way, you can your browsing history in the Firefox browser but it will keep your password saved.
- Click on the “Security” tab and check the “Remember passwords for sites” if it is already checked then pop on “Exceptions” and make sure that no other sites listed want to remember it.
- And finally click on OK, close all windows.
- We know that three short horizontal lines are visible on the top right side of the Chrome icon and o to the menu now click on settings.
- Click on “Show advanced settings” and then move to the Passwords and forms section. Here you need to check the box which maintains the offer to save passwords I enter on the web option.
After completion of this process, you need to click on manage saved passwords and search “never saved list” in the new window. If you want to remember your password for any of the sites listed over there you need to click on the X at the right end of the line.
Here, we have given information and instructions for each of the given web browsers. you need to make sure one thing that you should remember the login information.
For chrome Remember Passwords extension is one more way to save passwords but it doesn’t accept like PayPal websites to save your passwords.