The Android Notifications Menu as often as possible tops off so quickly. It’s not difficult to close those on one tap without appropriately checking it. On the off chance that you’ve done this, and figure you may swipe the significant notice unintentionally, don’t stress still there is an approach to recover it. For this, you won’t need to establish your gadget. So here I will show you the secret to Recover Lost Notifications On Android.
Recommended: How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
Recover Lost Notifications On Android
Note: This trick only works on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean or above. For this purpose, we used Stock Android Lollipop.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the Home Screen of your Android Device.
- Long-tap on an unfilled space on your Android Home Screen, at that point tap Widgets.
- Swipe left (or scroll down) until you get to the Setting Shortcut Widget.
- Long-tap on the Widget until your Home Screen shows up, at that point drag it to your preferred Home Screen anyplace.
- In the Setting Shortcut Menu which shows up on your screen and looks down and taps on Notification Log.
- A Notification Log Shortcut symbol will show up on your Android screen, simply tap on that and you’ll get to your Notification History.
- When you are in the Notification Log, you will see the dynamic notifications in white tone and notifications which you are shut that are in dim shading. You can tap on the dim warning and it will be taken directly to the wellspring of the notice.
This is our trick on How to Recover Lost Notifications On Android.
I trust that you all have thought that it was useful.
On the off chance that you have any questions or disarray left at the forefront of your thoughts identified with this article, at that point remark on them in the comment section down below.
I can get back those at the earliest opportunity I can.
Was it interesting?
If it, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and relatives too.
You may never know that your share may be helpful to many of the users out there. So keep sharing and liking our content over social media.