Music is one of the best things ever found or gifted by God. Listening to music is an everlasting effect and you cannot escape from it. In today’s world, we all have smartphones and other gadgets to use music player for listening to songs. It is your taste of music and this differentiates you from others as we are concerned with music.
Well, we are developed and upgraded. Every single person has their own mobile phone and uses it privately. We may also have some private data and tries to hide files and folders which means a lot to us.
Coming to the topic, you must have used many music players o using multiple music players on your mobile. Defining Music Player is something without which we cannot listen to music in our systems. It is just like the software of the hardware.
Unique Music Player For Android
So, today, I am bringing some of the best and unique music player for Android available on the Google Play Store. Might be you know some of them already but some will be new to you. Let’s take a look at some of the cool music players.
Audio Beats is one of the best and popular music player for Android. I must say and appreciate the user-friendly interface they have designed. You can listen to your favorite tracks with the most beautiful audio player. It is a super-stylish audio player app with the most powerful features designed in a very beautiful way. Every time you play a song or track, the interface is different and amazes you with its interface.
- Supports almost all audio file formats.
- Powerful Beats Equalizer.
- Tons of Free Themes.
- Built-in free JAudio Tag Editor.
- Notification control – Control track from notifications.
- Easy navigation – Just one touch to navigate.
- Quick access to currently playing songs allows for total control in a handy way.
- Complete customization option.
Pi Music Player
At first, I myself don’t know about Pi player. I think it is just an ordinary app for Android. But one day flashing a custom ROM on my Android device, I head about Pi player and then I get to know about it. Pi Music Player is a stunning audio player, beautifully crafted with Material Design in mind, and packed with some extraordinary powerful features. It has a built-in equalizer to enhance the listening experience with its quality and BASS.
- Built-in 5 Band Equalizer with Bass Boost, 3D Reverb Effects, Virtualizer & 10 amazing presets.
- Ringtone Cutter to precisely cut any mp3 file.
- Pi Power Share.
- Enhanced Folder view of all music files.
- Sleep Timer.
- Swipe to change songs in Play Screen.
- Edit metadata about tracks, albums, artists, genres.
- Sleek, intuitive, and beautifully crafted User Interface and Media Controls.
- Four great themes – Gloss Theme, Light Theme, Dark Theme, and Black Theme.
- 25 amazing backgrounds for the Gloss theme through in-app purchases.
- Lock screen controls with Full Screen Album Art.
- Cool Seamless transitions and animations.
- Widget Support.
Neutron Music Player
Neutron is a professional audio player for audiophiles with a reliable, 32/64-bit, platform, and OS independent audio rendering engine which delivers the best possible Hi-Fi grade quality of sound on your Android device. The best thing about Neutron is that it can read or scan songs from internal, SD card, and network sources (SMB/CIFS, UPnP/DLNA, FTP, WebDAV) and send audio either to headphones or directly to USB DAC. It is pretty famous and you must use it from the download link below.
- 32/64-bit audio processing (high-quality HD audio).
- OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing.
- Bit-perfect playback.
- Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
- Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast).
- Supports large media libraries.
- Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
- Device local music library management via an internal FTP server.
- DSP effects.
- Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
- High quality real-time optional resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes).
- Real-time Spectrum and RMS analyzers.
- Balance (L/R).
- Mono mode.
- Folder mode.
Yet another best and a unique and very different audio player for Android. BlackPlayer is a Free elegant modern local Music player. It’s easy to use and one of the fastest out there. Very basic and comes with an inbuilt equalizer which delivers a great experience. If you love to design the home screen of your Android device, use the BlackPlayer audio widget.
- Build-in Equalizer, bass-boost & 3D surround virtualizer or option to use external Equalizer.
- Flac support (4.1+)
- Gapless playback.
- View & Edit embedded lyrics.
- ID3 Tag editor, edit Track, Albums & Artists
- Changeable Themes, fonts, and colors.
- Very customizable.
- Sleep timer.
- Flat minimalistic design.
- Crossfading (Limited support)
Pulsar Music Player
I have used Pulsar player for at least one year and I didn’t find any problem. And it delivers the best of it with amazing features. Pulsar is an intuitive, tiny, and full-featured music player with material design. It comes with both free and premium versions but I think free is enough. Pulsar support standard music file types including mp3, aac, FLAC, Ogg, WAV and etc.
If you cannot find your music in Pulsar, please click the “rescan library” menu item from the action bar to rescan the device.
- Gorgeous user interface and animation with material design.
- Smart playlists with most played recently played and newly added tracks.
- Automatic sync missing album/artist images.
- Gapless playback support.
- Built-in tag editor.
- Display lyrics (embedded only).
- Chromecast (Google Cast) support.
- Disable car autoplay on Bluetooth.
- Various colorful themes.
- Sleep timer and more.
So, these were some of the unique music players which you might have seen the first time. Maybe you have used it before but not all have done that.
There are more music players like them you can give it a try.
- NCS Music Player
- Apple Music (Player)
- Savan Music & Radio (Player)
- Default Music Player
- Google Music Player