Previously, we have told you the top 5 tips to protect your Gmail account. So, we came across another post telling us about the possible ways your email account can be hacked.
Ways Your Email Account Can Be Hacked
Keylogging: The Easiest Way!
Keylogging simply refers to the process of recording each and every keystroke that the user types on a specific computer’s keyboard. This can be done using a small software program called keylogger (also known as spy software). Once you install this program on the target computer, it will automatically load on the startup and start capturing every keystroke typed on that computer including usernames and passwords. A keylogger software will operate in a complete stealth mode and thus remains undetected.
In order to use this software, you don’t need to have any special knowledge of hacking. Anyone with a basic knowledge of computers should be able to install and use this software with ease. I recommend the following keylogger as the best for your monitoring needs.
Here is a summary of the benefits that you will receive with SniperSpy software:
1. You can ACCESS ANY PASSWORD
With SniperSpy, you can gain access to any password-protected material such as Facebook, MySpace, or any other email account.
2. REMOTE INSTALL Feature
SniperSpy has a Remote Install feature using which makes it possible to install this software on a remote computer. This feature can be very handy when you do not have physical access to the target computer on which you want to install this software.
3. MONITOR EVERY ACTIVITY on the Target Computer
With SniperSpy, you can not only capture the passwords but also spy on their IM conversations and take screenshots of the activities on the target computer.
4. NEVER GET CAUGHT
Since SniperSpy runs in a complete stealth mode, its presence on the target computer remains undetected. So you need not worry about being caught or traced back.
5. Extremely EASY TO USE
Since SniperSpy is designed for novice computer users, it requires no special skills to install and use.
6. Works on Both PC and MAC
SniperSpy is fully compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and Mac.
Can I Install SniperSpy on a Local Computer?
Yes, you can install SniperSpy on a Local or Remote computer. It supports both Remote and Local installations. So, you need not worry whether it is a local or a remote computer.
How is Safe to Use SniperSpy?
SniperSpy is completely safe and secure since it neither collects any information from your computer or contacts you in any way.
So, what are you waiting for? Go, grab it now, and expose the truth!
Click Here to Download SniperSpy for Windows
Phishing: The Difficult Way
Phishing is the other most commonly used trick to hack email passwords. This method involves the use of Fake Login Pages whose look and feel are almost identical to that of legitimate websites. Fake login pages are created by many hackers which appear exactly as Gmail or Yahoo login pages.
Once you enter your login details on such a fake login page, they are actually stolen away by the hacker. However, creating a fake login page and taking it online to successfully hack an email account is not an easy job.
It demands in-depth technical knowledge of HTML and scripting languages like PHP, JSP, etc. Also, phishing is considered a serious criminal offense and hence it is a risky job to attempt a phishing attack. So, I recommend the usage of keyloggers as the best to hack email passwords.
Today, there are many scam websites out there on the Internet which often misguide users with false information. Some of them may even rip off your pockets with false promises. So, here are some of the things that you need to be aware of.
- There is no ready-made software program (except the keylogger) that can hack emails and get you the password instantly just with a click of a button. So, if you come across any website that claims to sell such software, I would advise you to stay away from them.
- Never trust any hacking service that claims to hack any email for just $100 or $200. All I can tell you is that most of them are no more than a scam.
- I have seen many websites on the Internet that are distributing fake tutorials on email hacking. Most of these tutorials will tell you something like this: “You need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your username and password” (or something similar). Beware! Never give away your password to anyone nor send it to any email address. If you do so, you will lose your password itself in an attempt to hack somebody else’s password.