Facebook is the world’s largest online community and social media to get connect with peoples. Simply loathing channels on the Facebook pages and memes, videos additionally rule in a similar way. My companions consistently ask me “How can I save videos from Facebook?“, “How to download Facebook videos?“.
The appropriate response is straightforward, simply some simple deceives that permit you to save a video from Facebook to your PC, Android, and iOS gadgets.
There are videos posted on timetables on Facebook or on Facebook pages and you need to download them for future purposes.
How to Save Videos from Facebook
In this way, with no further due, how about we begin with our instructional exercise. Here, I’ll show you various approaches to download videos from Facebook on your PC or Android & iOS.
Presently, there happen three cases.
- Download the video you posted on Facebook.
- Video posted on your timeline.
- Or on the other hand, posted by any friend or family group of yours.
How about we cover these themes and ways you can follow to save videos from Facebook.
It is exceptionally simple yet you need to accomplish a little work of reordering the URL.
Here are the means you need to follow:
- Sign in to Facebook.
- Find the video which you want to save to your computer.
- Right-click on the video you wish to download. (Make a point to play the video in full screen by tapping on the player anyplace).
- A dialogue box will show up and select “Show Video URL“.
- Now, a new pop-up window will appear on a similar video screen with the video URL.
- Copy the video URL and paste it into another tab of the browser.
- Here, replace the video URL from “www.facebook.com/” to “m.facebook.com/“.
- Now, the video will open as optimized for a mobile version.
- For Internet Explorer Only: A pop-up will show up on the lower part of the screen to save that video.
- Click on the save button to save the video from Facebook.
- Google Chrome & Firefox: Click on the play symbol to play the video. Right-click on the video and pick “Save as” and pick the path to save the video.
Save Video from Facebook Posted by You
This may prove to be useful when the first document was unintentionally erased. In any case, you can download it from Facebook as you posted it on your Facebook timetable.
Saving videos presented by you on your device is simple.
- Open the video you wish to download.
- Now click on the player anywhere to go to fullscreen mode.
- Click on the edit (pencil) icon from the upper-right corner of the thumbnail of the video.
- It is basically the more option appear when you click on the three horizontal dots.
- When you click on the icon, it will give you the option to download quality as Download SD or Download HD.
- Once you click to download, it will save the video in mp4 format.
Quick Tips: You can also simply save the video on Facebook online by tapping three horizontal dots (more option). And choose the Save Video option.
How to Save any Facebook Video using IDM
The most ideal choice and easiest and quickest strategy is utilizing IDM extension for all the browsers.
- Open the video which you need to download.
- Play the video.
- Now, the Download this video option will appear on the right side of the video thumbnail.
- Simply click on the choice and pick the quality offered by Internet Download Manager (IDM).
- Furthermore, it will begin to download the video.
- It very well may be any video which you need to save to your PC/PC or either in Mac.
How to Save Facebook Videos on Android & iOS
You can likewise use the “Save Video” feature of Facebook to save the video online on Facebook just like YouTube.
In any case, on the off chance that you need a RAW document (mp4, and so forth) for different purposes, you can utilize the underneath technique to save the Facebook video.
The strategy applies to both Android and iOS gadgets.
- Most importantly, open the video you need to download.
- Find the share URL and copy the URL. Or you can use the computer or PC to get the video URL as done above.
- Now, go to savefrom.net and paste the URL.
- It will give you the download alternatives (SD or HD quality) in mp4 format.
- Snap the download button to begin downloading it.
Quick Tips: You can also use the Savefrom Chrome extension to save the video in just one click.
Downloading videos from Facebook is as easy as downloading YouTube videos. It is the free and easiest and fastest way to save to your device.
That’s it for today’s tutorial. If you enjoyed today’s article “How to Save Videos from Facebook“, do share it with your friends and SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter.