As we all know that Facebook doesn’t support animated GIF pictures.
If you’ll transfer a GIF image on Facebook then it’ll not run like a standard image.
In spite of this may seem like a straightforward image solely.
Earlier folks found some ways in which to transfer and show GIFs on Facebook. But in some days of internal Facebook found the bug and fixed it. So, now you are not able to show animated images directly on Facebook.
The only reason behind not showing GIF images is that it makes Facebook‘s site slow which decreases its quality. In order to maintain site loading time and quality, the Facebook team doesn’t allow direct uploading of animated GIF images.
In this post, you will know how to post animated GIF images on Facebook.
Post Animated GIF Images On Facebook
You might be aware that Google+ loads a little bit slower than Facebook because it supports direct uploading of GIF images.
If you are here then don’t worry at the end of this article you will be able to post animated GIF images on Facebook directly similar to Google Plus. Once you exploit this trick you’ll be able to simply post animated pictures on your wall, your friend’s wall, or in a very cluster.
Just follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below. Be careful and apply each and every step carefully otherwise you will get an error message.
This is a simple trick to use with the use of a third-party website. Follow the steps and apply them in order to upload animation on Facebook.
- First of all, we will need to upload your GIF image on a Third-party website so that you can share it easily on Facebook.
- Simply go to the GIPHY website.
- Now you’ll have 2 choices either opt for your own GIF image or rummage around for an existing GIF image on the website.
- If you want to upload then simply click on the Upload button at the top right corner and then select your desired image and click on Upload GIF.
For that see the below steps:
- You can also upload a GIF image by pasting its URL in the field OR enter A GIF URL.
- If you want to choose an existing image then search for it on the site and open it.
- Now click on the chain icon to copy the URL of the image as shown in the image below.
- This will copy the URL of the image (You can choose any link provided).
- Now just go to your Facebook profile or your friend’s profile or in a group.
- Paste the URL that you copied and posted it on Facebook.
This can transfer GIF on Facebook once your friends will click thereon then it’ll be ready to run properly.