Listening to loud music we all like. Whether it’s a headphone or speakers, either Computer or Android. For mostly all smartphone owners it is crucial that the device works according to their needs. And increasing the volume limit is one of them. Whenever you try to increase volume on your Android mobile, it gives a warning that it may damage your ears. Well, it true, it can. But we don’t listen to music all time, so we can ignore that. Now, at these moments volume booster for Android devices comes into play.
Recommended: What Song Is This? Identify Songs With Web & Apps Online
In this article, I will guide you to some of the tips that can help you get most of the listening and music experience.
Also Check: AppLock For Android: All Tips & Tricks You Need To Know
Volume Booster For Android
So, you all might be thinking what are those apps which can tweak your smartphone’s volume. There are many reasons your mobile is not giving the best of its sound quality.
I will try to explain all the things we need and what we can do to boost the volume of Android. So, here are the top 5 Volume Boosters For Android.
Volume Booster Pro
Volume Booster Pro is an excellent app that controls Android phone volume for all streams(music, voice, alarm, system). It very well boosts your phone sound maximum just be one tap. The interface is simple as you are handling an equalizer just like your phone has(if has).
- One key to increasing all sound stream volume to maximum, no need to independently louder speaker volume, loud alarm clock, loud ringtones, or louder music volume, etc.
- Again, one key to turn your phone into silent mode, it is so convenient when you are in a meeting or going to bed.
- One key to normal mode to restore the original custom phone sound.
- The “System Sound” in this Speaker Booster includes ringtone sound, notification sound, DTMF, and other system sounds.
- Realistic graphic and cool user interface.
Ultimate Volume Booster
This booster app by Parrassoft is simply amazing and easy to use. As the UI is simple and easy to use, you might not have any problem dealing with this app. It can increase your volume by 30%-40%.
- Increase volume for notification sound, ringtone, alarm, and multimedia sound!
- Ultimate volume booster will control and boost the audio quality of your phone.
- This app also works with your headset, headphone, and speakers!
Volume Booster GOODEV
Another good app which increases your mobile’s audio. A simple, small, free app to boost up the volume of your Android. One of the cons of this app is that it is not supported by all devices. But for those which are compatible, it works fine. This is not for adjusting the speakerphone volume in phone calls (that has its own boost, I think), but for adjusting the volume of music, movies and apps.
- Simple, small, and easy to use.
- Boosts audio like music, movies, etc.
- Supports headphones, speakers.
Music Volume EQ + Bass Booster
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter, and five band Equalizer, with Bass Booster and 3D Virtualizer effects. I loved this app and the bass system makes my audio tracks like Home Theatre. The effects are amazing with a built-in equalizer and get live visual audio readings of your current music level. It works best with Bluetooth headphones, if you have one, use that.
- Media volume control
- Five band music equalizer
- Bass boost effect – speaker booster
- Virtualizer effect
- 9 equalizer presets
- Save custom presets
- Stereo led VU meter
- Home screen widget
- Lock media volume
- Loudness enhancer – Volume boost amplifier (Only for Android version 4.4 and higher)
- Bass booster for headphones
Speaker Booster Plus
Now, if you love to listen to music without headphones or earphones, it’s for you. What sets speaker booster plus from other similar applications is that when a user activates volume boost this app not only amplifies the sound to the end but also uses the built-in sound android equalizer to optimize the frequency channels by means of a special algorithm. So the result is a stronger and clearer sound and Audio. You must use this app once!
- Control booster level
- Disables or enables volume boost from active notification.
- Control speaker booster plus from your Android wear device.
- Start your favorite music player directly from the speaker booster.
- Adjust volume booster and bass booster
These apps work fine with every Android smartphone above 5.0(Lollipop). But there are also other ways you can set to maintain a higher sound. Let’s check what are those things?
Recommended: 7 Best No Crop Apps For Instagram & WhatsApp
Check Your Device Audio Settings
First of all, you must check your phones’ settings that are its settings are up to maximum. Once you are done make sure the volume is 100% of your device. You all know that this setting can be found under the settings tab under “Sound and Vibration“. There are several media sliders, check them and set according to your needs.
Read: How To Know If Someone Has Blocked You On Facebook
Or you can shift to custom ROMs like CM(CyanogenMod) which has the best-inbuilt sound system called AudioFX.
Shift To Better Music Player
All Android phone comes with an inbuilt music player which is best for it. But sometimes it does not meet the owner’s requirement and always stuck in their minds. You can always shift to a better music player that suits you and give better sound quality and works as a volume booster for Android. You can check Google Play’s Top 5 Unique Music Player You Don’t Know About.
Buy Best Headphones
It is most important that you must choose the best headphone. The simplest and best way to get rid of this insane problem comes back after sometimes.
So, these were the ways to boost your Android volume using Volume Booster and the things to keep in mind. If you have other ideas, let us know and share your experience in the comment section.